View Single Post
Raindropvampire
smiling musical soul

Member Since Mar 2010
1,837 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 29, 2020 at 02:16 AM

What is obvious to me that most other's don't get is people's true emotions. Most people that I've met are happy to take people at face value. They see someone smile then that person is happy end of story. But I've always been keenly aware of what other people are feeling. Perfect example: An old boss came in one day and when he walked past me...he was so sad it made me feel sad. He was laughing and joking around with people but I finally saw him outside smoking and asked him what in the world had happened. For about two seconds he laughed then burst into tears. His grandma had passed away but he came to work anyway. He was just astounded that I knew he was upset because no one else could tell. And that happens to me all the time. It's like underlying emotions are super obvious to me but most ignore them or don't see/feel them.

trusting people to not screw you over. It seems like everyone gets that concept but me. I just do not trust people or their motivations. I don't like to be alone with people except REALLY close friends and certain family because you just never know what someone will do to you.

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Gasplessy, Train of Thought, unaluna

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, Ford Puma, Gasplessy, guilloche, unaluna