Trippin2.0
Legendary

Member Since May 2010
600 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 29, 2020 at 12:16 PM

Soooo
I thought this might be a good idea for my old friends who have no idea what's been happening, so we can play catch up, and even for members idk, if you're so inclined to read my boring life story....

So quick recap, eldest brother and father died, I was dxd and that's basically what initially brought me to PC.

Fast forward >>>>>
2016 my mom is dxd with breast cancer in January, by December after all her chemo she is dxd with dementia.

My close friends Ashley died that year July just before my birthday in a Motorcycle accident.

2017 My bf relocates to Helsinki, coz a cushy job is better than sticking it out with me.

2018 I'm put on disability because I got so manic I went to work in a tiara, locked myself up in my office blasting Alanis Morrisette and "fired" my boss.
(He and I are still friendly tho lol)

2019 up until now, I have not worked, but have been doing Learnerships whereby I get to learn basic business practice and get paid a stipend for doing so.

In that time frame I hooked up with a friend of mine, but since he was technically my brother's friend first, a whole drama series exploded in my face, I accidentally got myself unconscious for 2 days (will spare u the deets due to triggers, let just say my tendon is now screwed)

Wagner and I didn't work out because of drama and neither of us being prepared for how intimate things got (it was supposed to be harmless fun) and so he went back to his GF.

Fast forward >>>>
Today, I have a borderline senile mother who asks permission to eat or put on the light... Is scared of her TV because the people are watching her. A brother who is prone to rage outbursts after his head injury from a motorcycle accident, and I'm a single mom trying to give my 16 year old daughter some semblance of normalcy.

So that's me in a not so tiny nutshell.

How have you guys all been doing?

Chris that includes you even if u do text me. Mwah

DXD BP1, BPD & OCPD

"The best way to make it through with hearts and wrists in tact, is to realise, two out of three aint bad" FOB...
Trippin2.0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BipolaRNurse, bpcyclist, Fuzzybear, Innerzone, Nammu, unaluna, Wild Coyote, wildflowerchild25, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
BipolaRNurse, bpcyclist, Fuzzybear, Nammu, unaluna, Wild Coyote, ~Christina