View Single Post
susannahsays
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jun 2018
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 30, 2020 at 04:04 PM

I don't mind teletherapy that much, although I think not having to go to the office twice a week has compounded the issues I'm having. There is no reason for me to get out of bed and nobody is expecting me to be anywhere.

I don't like looking at the therapist when we talk in person, but I do look at her on video.

I've been having a hard time waking up and wanting to have a session. Today, the therapist suggested/asked for the third time if I wanted to come in for a session and if that would be helpful since then I would have to get out of bed. I declined the other times but said yes this time. So I'll be going on Thursday. I hope I can get up. I am going to wear a mask, but I admit that I'm using it not just as a shield against germs but also as a childish way of hiding. She asked me if she should wear a mask. This somewhat bothered me because it implies she isn't necessarily wearing a mask with the few clients she has been seeing f2f. I just worry that she'll get sick. There has been an explosion of cases in our area lately. But I told her she can do whatever when we meet.

She also said to bring my dog and I admit that was a big motivation for why I said yes.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
*Beth*