View Single Post
Biba_yu

Member Since Apr 2016
48 hugs
given
Default Jul 02, 2020 at 03:14 AM

I am in similar though not same situation, it's confusing. He says things that he doesn't want anything serious ever, he doesn't have time, he has obligations, first it was work, he was deathly dedicated to work, then he quit job and he was dedicated to his parents who are sick 24 h a day etc. So many excuses. But alone of course, he was loving, he was great in sex though, and he behaved like he loved me, but after that he held distance and had million reasons why we can't be together. Now I don't even see him, he is taking care of his parents 24h a day. I am aparently not that important. t's been almost 13 years and we degraded from seeing each other alone at weekend, to seeing each other 1-2 a month for 2 hour walk around, with masks.

What I am trying to say, dear Birdcrazy, be careful, you can be wasting your precious life on someone who doesn't deserve your time. He may be great person, he may even love you really, but are you happy? Are you content? Do you see any improvements in your relationship? I waited hoping and hoping but it just degraded to the point that I feel like I am in my own personal hell. Please, be careful. He may be nice and he may love you, but he could have issues he can't get over, ever. You decide is there ever a chance things to be better one day, and if you see time goes by and it doesn't, it probably never will. Don't wake up one day at 40 something realising you are miserable in your relationship for years and years, and there is no happy end ever. It doesn't have to do anything with love, he can love you and still make you unhappy. It's how he sees life, and life with you or without you. You can't change his mind and his decisions. It's up to you to decide if you want this or not.
Biba_yu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote