Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,640 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 02, 2020 at 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I’d not sleep on a blow up mattress beyond few nights, I don’t find them comfortable at all. IKEA has fold up sofa beds that look like love seats when folded, they take very little place as they aren’t like sleeper sofas, they unfold differently: part where you sit on when folded is not length, it’s width of the bed. When unfolded they are full size beds, fit two people if not too big lol.

They are very inexpensive and we’ve been happy with it for a guest room. Although I see if you don’t have out of town guests, it will be a waste later. I just can’t imagine sleeping on air mattress much
I will sleep in the living room. It's the best place. There's a TV and cable, which I want to have when we separate. The second bedroom has no cable and no TV set up. And there's a large broken bed in the second bedroom taking up most of the space. it's not workable. I am a TV junkie and need my cable. It will be Ok and fine short-term, as long as he agrees to move to Florida.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote