View Single Post
beauflow
-------no titles please--

Member Since Jul 2011
15.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 02, 2020 at 07:26 AM

I understand no harassment- that's why the part of me that wanted post print outs knew it wasn't ok, and I dont want people to mob over to the guy... but I worried. I also was frustrated that I was under the belief that the community is notified of such things but we weren't and reading it's not required every where, If anywhere.

I'm also aware that each resident signs an agreement of crime free with the landlor for the property- no recent convictions and no convictions during residency, or it's result in eviction.

While it focuses on drugs it does have mentioned if assault or any crime/ criminal activity.
Luring a child fits that

There has been past neighbors evicted due to - one was a fist fight at a gym! They got evicted because assault charges got brought up, and the parent of the guy that had the police shoot out got evicted because he was letting his son stay with him..
I'm not saying I fully agree and is on part my worries with family that didn't lure a child being punished for another's crime and not following thr rules or being honest with the leasing office.

Now I'm getting angry that I stuck my nose into this that I wanted to sign up for next door and was given this information.

I don't understand why THIS CSA SEEMS TO NEVER STOP.

But thanks Unaluna and Mote of Souls

Hugs from:
MuseumGhost

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul