View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 02, 2020 at 11:19 AM

This is a few days late. My session was Saturday. It was supposed to be in person but my T has two offices and at the office I don't see her at someone came down with COVID so my T is quarantining herself just to make sure she is free from the virus. So she called me an hour before our session to let me know it would be a phone session rather than in person. Being that the cases are rising rapidly in CA I was more okay with this than I thought. It's just always hard from a privacy perspective to get enough distance from others in the house (my parents) to have a decent conversation with T.

We talked about my feelings about being hospitalized in January and how every 25th of the month these feelings come up that are almost like trauma memories. We talked about the hospitalization and what it meant to be hospitalized and what has come of it. We talked about the hallucinations I have been having and what I have been doing for self care. It was a good session. I don't remember tons because it has been a few days now since the session but yesterday, randomly, T sent a text saying she was thinking of me. I sent back a thank you T text and then she replied with a smiley face. She said I am doing really well considering where I was six, seven, eight months ago and that she is really proud of me.

Hugs from:
Lemoncake, LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
susannahsays