Child of a lesser god

Member Since Jun 2015
12.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 03, 2020 at 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihirochild View Post
So T called, and while he did have the grace to start off by saying, "this is just my vote; you should do whatever you think is best," his arguments are a) usually when people are in twice-a-week therapy it's usually 'cause they need that frequency and therefore it's kind of a big ask to not have therapy for a whole week b) while things are OK now, as recently as like 2-3 weeks ago I was struggling pretty hard with some stuff including some scary SH things. So his suggestion was to find at least one time to have a session during that week.

Part of me wants to dig in my heels and say 'no' just to be stubborn. But part of me does see his point.
Isn't this the same therapist who didn't want you to go twice a week because that would be a reward for struggling? He should be pleased here.

You have to call the guy before you take a day off from work. Now he's interfering with your vacation schedule. He fussed when you had a change to your work schedule and said you were being manipulative (iirc). I don't see his point at all...unless his point is to control his clients into getting better. And then what do they do without him?

I'm kind of at the point where this guy worries me for you.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
chihirochild, ElectricManatee, feralkittymom, Lemoncake, LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, Quietmind 2, susannahsays