Legendary

Member Since May 2010
600 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 04, 2020 at 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowerchild25 View Post
Hi trippin! So glad to see you doing well! I’m very sorry for your losses, but I am very glad your daughter is growing up so well!

Me, well, I don’t know if you were here for it or not but I lost my husband five years ago to drug addiction. Well, I’ve found a new man, we are looking into getting engaged, and we are actively looking for a house! My son is nine now. Crazy how they get so big so fast!

I cycled through a few jobs and landed on being a paraprofessional in a small school for kids with psychiatric/behavioral disorders. Much better than the behavioral school I was at as these kids aren’t just a**holes, they have actual dx’s and are much easier to handle fir me personally since I have so much...personal experience, let’s say!

I had two years stable, fell off the wagon due to a terrible job, then another two years stable before the world went to hell and triggered me into a depression. But I’m stable yet again!

I’m so glad you checked in and are doing well!
Heyyyyy WFC!!!

Sadly I remember your husband's passing yes. [emoji20]

I'm so happy for you that you've found a second chance at love and I wish you all the best.

Sorry to hear you've been through the ringer while I was absent, but relieved to hear you're doing better now.

PS. Children should come with a "grow slowly" setting!!!!

DXD BP1, BPD & OCPD

"The best way to make it through with hearts and wrists in tact, is to realise, two out of three aint bad" FOB...
Trippin2.0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote