sadp8r

Member Since May 2013
1,688 hugs
given
Smile Jul 05, 2020 at 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickLovesYou View Post
@sadp8r
Thank you for your helpful reply. Just communicating with others like myself makes me feel less alone. I have to add more to my profile but I too am from Brooklyn. My Dad passed when I was 14. What anxiety med are you on now? I'm thinking of Buspar again. I was on it when I got better from high anxiety in 1991. Either it was just me going out again or Buspar really did help. It's mild so hard to tell. I don't like SSRI's or benzos but will use a benzo if needed. I use natural supplements at bedtime like Magnesium, B-Complex & extra B6 & a lil Tylenol. Yes I forgot to add this coronavirus makes things harder. I also am ordering groceries online Thank God. I will do my best to hang in there & stay safe. You do the same. God Bless
Hi glad You're hanging in there too ...I take Zoloft ,lamictal,and risperdal... Mostly for my bipolar and depression .. tho they meds we take can help with other illnesses .. my depression would be 100x worse if I didn't take my meds which means my isolation would become severe . It's happens years ago before I was able to get insurance I had to stop taking meds cause I couldn't afford them. I got so depressed I was more or less comatose
I really feel this time this pandemic has caused these symptoms to come back my sister has barbeques over her friends house now cause I told her I don't want to be around all that drinking ( plus they also do other drugs ) and her friends boyfriend is very abusive I just don't want to be around him too with all going on
She lives right across moved up here from Brooklyn a few years ago after out dad passed away ...for years we always talked about how we'd live close by and visit each. Have coffee together ,barbeque. Etc. .
But she hangs out with her friend and that guy all the time . The only time I see her is when I walk her dog
Now I get no visitors . Like I'm really isolated from the world again. . worse her and her friends don't take this virus serious
I'm also worried as I need my scripts filled this month I hope my psychiatrist will email them to pharmacy without having me see her like she did in April or else I'd have to go out to see her ... So many more people out and about in July and alot don't wear masks
I've been on PC alot more to connect with others these days
I guess the best we can do is take it one day at a time. I still believe by staying home we save lives . When you think of it that way at least we care about others more and are saving lives slowing down the spread
Keep hanging in there ..I will too ok . And Please stay safe.
sadp8r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MaverickLovesYou