View Single Post
Roxanne0811

Member Since Dec 2019
3 hugs
given
Default Jul 05, 2020 at 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
Roxanne please see this behavior is bad for you and dump this guy. He has way too many issues to be able to be a healthy partner for you. He is not good at all for your mental health. You can't change how this guy behaves either. You are really wasting your time being around him.

The whole mindset of an alcoholic is SO TOXIC and unhealthy and they ALWAYS blame others for their problems. This can take literally YEARS to correct and THEY have to want to change and do all the work.

If I learn someone has an active problem with alcohol, I do not want ANYTHING to do with them. They live in their own little FANTASY WORLD and they will literally BLOW UP when anyone puts any effort in to make them admit the truth.

There is a lot of narcissistic selfish behaviors when it comes to alcoholics/addicts. Way too unhealthy, LEAVE HIM and don't look back.
I don’t really understand why it’s so hard. He used my abandonment issue to his advantage. I texted him this morning and called him out on his behavior, basically saying how effed up it was among other things. I wasn’t going to shut my mouth so he can just think I’m going to take the blame. Then as I suspected he says he is going to move on a few times in his texts, take care, etc the usual..it’s trying to manipulate me into begging for forgiveness and he even went as far as to say I used him. He is really delusional and he has no concept of what it means to be in a relationship or friendship for that matter. I am going no contact, but I would be lying if I said that I’m not rationalizing everything in my head.
Roxanne0811 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
Bill3