Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 06, 2020 at 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardlady View Post
TunedOut, yes I live alone. Normally I love that I live by myself out in the boonies. Now though there are times the isolation gets to me.

Trav, thanks for asking. My emotions are all over the place. Isolation is a HUGE trigger for my depression. Staying home because of covid is making it a difficult struggle. I saw a news story last week about the number of people who did not previously have a mental health diagnosis who now meet the criteria for a depression or anxiety disorder. I decided I need to work a bit harder at using coping skills. I went back to limiting how much news I read. I tried not checking numbers every day. That made things worse. I have to know the current numbers. I compromised with myself and only check the numbers at one source once a day.

I really should post about all the other stuffbthats also going on. I just don't seem to have the gumption to do it.
It is not your fault. What has happened because of the virus is sad for many. Many are suffering. Plus, many of us at PC are prone towards depression. I am lucky that I do not live alone and realize how hard it is on those who do. Also, I am lucky that my psych drugs are effective. Hugs.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
lizardlady, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, lizardlady, Travelinglady