View Single Post
bpcyclist
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 06, 2020 at 10:27 AM

I don't take sleep meds anympore as nothing works. Trazodone, Seroquel, Thorazine, Restoril, Remeron, Serzone, Lunesta, I could go on all month.

Anyhow, I had some old Ambien around and was wide awake at 0215, so grabbed one and tossed it back. SUch a bizarre drug for me. Anyway, within an hour, I was, indeed, getting tired, which was great. But I was also convinced I had guests over and was entertaining them in my home. entire conversations. Seeing images of people, a small family of 3, actually. Finally, it occurred to me that I was in my very much alone apt. all by myself. Went and got in bed.The end.

So, like I needed another reason not to take this crazy-***** drug. So weird. I have a neurosurgery pal who took it on a flight from NYC to LAX. He ended up somehow in a hotel in Scottsdale with someone he had never seen before. Ambien.

Got 7 nice hours before Albert started licking my cheeks and nose. Very, very tickly. I am the 3rd most ticklish man in America, guar-on-tee.

Feeling hopeful I can edit today a fair bit. Need to do at least 50 pages to push ahead on this Code Green project. Still trying for on shelves and Kindle by Christmas time. Thing I can do it still.

Turned on a 3 or so year-old Paul Wlaker movie, God rest his soul, about a guy who ends up in a big psych hoospital. Once they moved from the courtroom scenes in Dallas to the hospital, where should they be but---you guessed it! The Oregon State Hospital!! The old Kirkbride building was built in 1888 an is quite spectaculr, so, some very lovely pics. They even filmed one scene in the law library. Memories... was there a very long time. Decent moive. The Lazarus effect. Tragically, the main character discovers one of my longtime delsuins'terrors, namely, hidden cameras inside his walls in the hospital. Not aa productive story line for my psychosis history of surveillance terror. Oh well. I was fine. i was fine. I try to remind myself that, in all the years I have felt this way, noone has ever found a camera in any of my walls.

Hope everyone is okay. Hugs and love to all!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Innerzone, Nammu, Sometimes psychotic, Sunflower123