View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 06, 2020 at 02:03 PM

Hi all, thanks for the new couch. I had a good weekend except I was feeling cranky yesterday, and I did not like all the illegal fireworks going off. All the bangs were causing me to panic. I am not feeling that well though. I've been dealing with some self destructive thoughts for two days and the images my thoughts show me are definitely destructive so I cannot give into them. I bought three shirts, two pairs of leggings, and a dress from a friend of mine that sells luluroe or whatever it is. I'm not manic and I can afford it but I basically buy stuff to help her out. *shakes head* life was simpler before I had Facebook, which I needed when COVID hit in order to take my Sunday morning Bible Class. Ugh. I want to cry. I'm dealing with too much stuff. Today the boss said we might have to go back to working three days a week only. I'm not ready for that. The time off is fine but the pay is not fine. Sigh. I hope we don't have to do that. HUGS all, Kit

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, chihirochild, ElectricManatee, LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, unaluna