Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
1,043 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 06, 2020 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
I didn’t understand you are planning to move with no where to go. Is that correct? Hang on a minute...

Okay. Well, didn't I explain that in my original post?

I haven't even yet given notice here. My son is starting to look in the area I intend to move.

As in "have somewhere to go," maybe the assumption is that I would just go and live with my son?

Yes, I need to secure a lease in the new area. But I don't have that in place. The point is...my lease needs to be resigned in the next week or two. If I decide to not sign it and I give 60 days notice of moving...yeah, I might not have a lease in place. Although I HOPE I WILL before the 28th of this month. I have three weeks and a day to find something online. I may also need someone to co-sign a lease. I don't know. I have to call ElderCare Locator first thing in the morning.

I have been looking for a place to move to in this area...and there is no affordable housing.

So...yes...I have made the decision to move...without having yet secured a lease in the new place. If I had that in place I would probably not be in crisis and would have not even made this post.

My brother lives in the area but I refuse to contact him because he has not been concerned about me. I also had a "best friend" in the area who is no longer a friend and I have explained that in another post.

If the choice is stay here and become homeless...or go there...and be homeless I would rather be there.

I am sorry if this is more than people can grasp.

Last edited by DechanDawa; Jul 06, 2020 at 05:38 PM..