View Single Post
TunedOut
Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 06, 2020 at 05:56 PM

Time to say something since it has been in the back of my mind as I have been posting lately and effecting my posts and will likely effect the things I say. Plus, I wouldn't want to disappear without explanation. I worry about some of the people here who have left. It is the nature of how we feel about some of the people we meet at PC.

My last mammography was in December but because of a large sore lymph node in my armpit, I asked to have it looked at and got in two weeks later followed by a biopsy less than a week later. It will need some kind of surgery and other treatment. I will be learning more later this week. These things change priorities. Everyone copes differently. I will be brave and do what the doctors and my husband request. I will let them be the expertise. I would rather read the Bible than read or think about cancer and its treatment. I am taking it one day at a time and enjoying each moment. I had planned to go on diet with a friend but a family member who works in the medical field said, "Load up on calories, it is fast growing so you are probably going to be given chemo." I ate anything I wanted today. No guilt. I am lucky I am not going through this alone but know it is hard on my family and friends.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous45521, Breaking Dawn, Discombobulated, happysobercrafter, jrae, mote.of.soul, Nammu, possum220, Rive1976, RoxanneToto, TishaBuv, Travelinglady, unaluna, WovenGalaxy, Wren Finch

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter, Travelinglady