View Single Post
Rosegal

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Jul 06, 2020 at 09:19 PM

Thank you for putting those terms in bold and for your response. Seeing it like that makes a lot of sense. He has tried to connect with my other two kids but they haven't been as interested and responsive as my foster daughter in talking to him and getting to know him. So I have been telling myself that its just because he has already formed a relationship with her where as he has not formed as good of a relationship with the other two yet. But I see him always trying to find little ways of making my foster daughter feel special. It would be okay of he did that with all 3 kids but it seems he is singling her out. He absolutely does not seem like the type of person to do something inappropriate but I understand its people you would never suspect in the first place doing things like that. I just don't want my judgment to be clouded or make excuses for him without realizing it. If he is actually grooming her I dont see how I would ever be able to continue my relationship with him for the fear that would always be there.
Rosegal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*