View Single Post
JForbes369

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Jul 07, 2020 at 04:41 AM

Yes it is possible. Most individuuals hve this ability innately we simply dont acknowledge it. The perfect example of what i mean is... I am sure that everyone on here pretty much ar one time or another had walked into room or house that a couple had just been fighting in and has litterally felt the tension, frustation, or anger still hanging in the air. This is empathy u are sensing the energy of those individuals. Practicing and focusing u can increase your capbility. I am extremely empathic to the point it the energy of others wears on me at time i found i had to learn to block others negative emotions or i would literally suck them in. The result it could be 10 min after exiting the scene or a couple hours but their have been times where all of a sudden i just wanted to snap, itched for someone, any one to start something with me. I wanted to fight. After the first couple time i begn to realize that what i had been feeling was not from me and started to ask myself why i felt this way and concluded that i had been affected by others energy. I mean increased empathy is great for aiding in reading other, allowing for deeper understanding and connection not just to other people but to everything around u. It helps with communicating to others. But there are downfalls as i mentioned above. Also being able to sense what state another indivual is in emotionally can seriously irrate them especially if it isnt something they feel like talking about and u point it out or prod into why u are reading whatever emotional energy that they are exuding. If u decide to increase your empathic abilities one of the first things once u start to get the knack of it is to protect urself from others engery when it is not suitable to benefit u in any way or form, and always take time way from others as ur ability increases in or around nature is best, really anywhere outside to collect yourself and recharge. The more empathic an individual is the more they will find that they need for me time will pull on them.
JForbes369 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote