View Single Post
Anonymous43372

Default Jul 07, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Fox Seaton View Post

I hear you. I am overweight too and I feel like I get treated worse.

I was looking at the center that my doctor recommended yesterday and I came upon the doctor I blame for my mother's death (and all her botched colonoscopies) but I blame him because he gave my trusting mom PPI drugs (totally not necessary) which say right on the label they can cause stomach cancer -- and that is what she got. I also blame him because I feel like the moment she got sick he had no intent on saving her, just setting up expensive treatments for his friends that imho were the thing that killed her. I think she died of radiation not cancer.

So I just can't be another guinea pig to that jerk or people who you let him have privileges there. Not to mention if he should walk in front of me in the waiting room I could jump up and strangle him.

I will continue to look and ponder. I am under 50 so I do have a little time.
I resonated with this post. The same thing happened to my dad.

Re: my dad. He was "diagnosed" with multiple myeloma when he was 35. Supposedly, the x-ray on his fractured hip showed bone marrow cancer when he factured his hip from cross country skiing.

He was treated with interferon and other dangerous, toxic treatments that gave him leukemia and the leukemia killed him. So, I blame his doctors for giving him cancer, making him worse with his cancer treatment, and the leukemia that his drugs gave him as a serious side effect. He'd be alive today if he'd rejected his cancer diagnosis and got a second opinion (which he had not done at the time).

There's a gazillion articles and blogs from people online, who were perfectly healthy, and who discovered they were given a "fake" diagnosis of cancer etc. by their doctor, for financial reasons (i.e. their doctor got a reward for diagnosing cancer).

To this day, I am convinced he was one of those victims of the medical community. He was athletic and ate healthy. I just do not trust doctors...at all. I think the US is over-medicated and people are essentially taking drugs prescribed to them, that they don't even need, but were brainwashed or bullied into taking, by their doctors.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous45521