View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Jul 07, 2020 at 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motts View Post
Emily, can you get a 2nd and even 3rd opinion about your MGUS? .
I have just decided to stop listening to them. IMHO, so far everyone I have dealt with has been IMHO, a freaking moron. I even get my own blood tests to check up on them (because they ares to stingy) and I go to a top cancer center. Dana Farber. I am my own best doctor.

One good thing about Mgus is there is no treatment until you start having other problems -- so your regular blood tests starts coming back wrong. This could be 20 years. Right now the only thing that isn't right is my mspike. And that is as low as I can get. 0 is normal and mine is .1 and .2. I suspect that if I make my immune system as strong as possible it might take care of this m-spike completely.

My tool kit.
- Keto diet.
- Intermittent fasting / fasting.
- Vitamin D
- Proper Protein
- Proper Vitamins.
- Ip6 and Intosol.

I was hanging out on a MGUS support board but every time I asked if I could get rid of it, they said it wasn't possible. Then I discovered a study out of Germany that said it was possible, --particularly when you had low numbers and had nothing else wrong -- exactly my situation. I let the support group because they were bringing me down. I KNOW it can do it.. and I will.

Back to the Colonoscopy... still thinking about it. I am going to continue to research.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43372