View Single Post
lizardlady
Legendary

Member Since Nov 2002
7,517 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 07, 2020 at 06:40 PM

Our agency is rethinking their reopen plan because of the HUGE increase in Covid cases in the state. They are very carefully sending foster care case managers into the field. No one from the agency has had direct contact with the kids since March. It's a balancing act of making sure the kiddos are okay while keeping staff safe. They've interacted with the kids through Zoom and the like, but haven't had any direct interaction.

Management decided my program will continue with video or telephone contacts. We don't work with foster kids. I'm concerned about what happens when school starts in a month. With Covid numbers going through the roof I'm afraid to go back into the schools. I went so far as to respond to our CEOs email about reopening today. I thanked him for management's efforts to keep us safe and asked the consider Covid numbers before sending us into the schools.

CFS is kicking my butt today. I don't get it. I busted my backside working in the yard over the weekend. Spent yesterday doing light cleaning in the kitchen and I'm wiped out today.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006