View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
11.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 07, 2020 at 08:45 PM

I made it through my root canal revision. 3 hours straight, nearly all of it was digging trying to get the things the first dentist put in the roots out. But they succeeded. I may still need oral surgery although I'm unclear on why (I was kind of out of it by the end when we talked about it).

I fell asleep when I got home (I was up a lot last night anxious about this) and so I'm expecting a late night tonight.

I have a cat peeing on my laundry and I'm not sure why. One has been not himself for a while but has improved in the last few days except for the peeing. To make it worse my washer is only washing small loads because it is off balance and I don't know how to fix that. I see research on that in my future.

I feel really stressed tonight. It may be from the numbing injections; I sometimes don't react well to those. Or who knows? I just need to get settled down and sleep.

So glad this is over.

Hugs from:
Anonymous45023, bpcyclist, Moose72, Sunflower123, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, ~Christina