View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 08, 2020 at 12:47 AM

My moms new bf used her. He's not texting her back. I told her that he was using her and he's an asshole/sociopath but she didn't listen. So she got drunk and a new guy came over and she's just self sabotaging herself.

I facetimed my dad and told him about all of this and that it's not good for my mental health to be dealing with this - I'm trying to focus on my life but can't focus when I can't even leave my room.

I'm talking to my therapist on the phone tomorrow and I'm going to tell her about me moving out somewhere - But yeah... My mom has control over me.

I feel like a teenager - Still dealing with the bs that went on years ago. My mental health is not good. I've been trying to keep it together and if I lose it, go a little psychotic.. I'm back to the psych ward because it's not normal for me to everyone else.

I inquired to order the metabolite of tramadol make it like old times right? Be zoned out from the trauma and not have to deal with it. But I'm going to try and not do that and figure out a new solution.

My mom is going to try and sleep. I can't imagine how upset she is. I'm afraid she will die if she keeps this up.

She's going to the doctor in the morning so they can cut deeper into her skin to get rid of the skin cancer.

My mom called me from her room so I came over and she wanted my sister to come home. She told me to call her in front of her so I did and my sister said that she's not coming home and for my mom to go to bed.

I told my mom to go to bed and said "I love you - goodnight" and then she said she needed her water refilled so I came back into her room and then she said "Where is - (My sister)".

I straight up told her "Stop pretending" and "I'm not doing this bs anymore. You know exactly what you're doing. You're sick. You need to stop manipulating me".

She admitted to it and now feels like crap - So probably will ask for attention again. I'm not good at expressing emotions and she knows it so she manipulates me.

I told her that I'm speaking with my therapist in the morning so I can move out because I can't focus when she drinks all the time. The thing is, I know that people try to get away with things and blame it on the alcohol. I've been drunk and on many many mind altering substances and I still have it all together most times.

I told her that she's doing it for attention and she admitted it - Because I'm starting to realize that she has been manipulating me and my mental illness this whole time.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote