Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 08, 2020 at 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging vortex View Post
I held off posting this for a few days, but I am ready to post this now.

let me start by saying that everyone on this forum, in some way, has been affected by covid19 (whether that be their mental health, not seeing loved ones, etc)

now, things are returning to normal- but perhaps not for everyone, perhaps they are scared, they are unsure, they don't know if they can ever live life like they used to
I just wanted to ask if it would be a good idea if their was a area of the forum devoted to covid19. either a weekly chat about covid, or it's own forum- issues caused by covid, what do you think?
I love the idea but also wondering if people can post their covid 19 worries, problems and so forth in the https://psychcentralforums.com/health-support/

my thoughts are if I came here because I was having covid 19 associated feelings, and problems I would look in the health forum because covid 19 is a physical health problem, its a virus like sars mrsa and other lethal virus's. so I would look in the forum for physical problems.

theres also last I knew "social Group" where members can make their own groups and invite other members to join the discussion. then after so many members that social group becomes a forum (thats where all those social group forums located at the bottom of the page comes from.) maybe you can make a social group, gather your members and it will become a forum that way too. Just an idea.

Hugs from:
Buffy01, Cocosurviving

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, Travelinglady