View Single Post
michichang

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Jul 08, 2020 at 09:24 PM

Possible trigger:

For the past few years I've been feeling urges to hurt myself on and off. They're nothing super serious like seeing blood or anything. Nothing's been really happening in life, either. So I don't think anything causes it - I think it's quite random.

Sometimes I have random urges to just pull my hair out because it would feel nice and I feel some sort of self satisfaction when I do it. So I keep doing it. I'm able to stop myself before I go bald because I don't want to so I try to find something to keep myself occupied.

But the thought never leaves my mind to keep doing it.

Recently, there's a finger of mine that still somewhat hurts when I crack it - my left middle finger. And so I keep fidgeting with it and bending it odd positions but nothing too far to break it. But I can't stop thinking of what if I break it but I still do it. In addition, I like the feel of when I apply pressure to my nail on that finger. I also can't stop thinking about what if I rip it off. I keep fidgeting with it but I don't actually do anything to far because I don't want to deal with the aftermath.

How do I stop these urges? Lately, I can't seem to stop thinking about it
michichang is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote