Thread: Need to vent
View Single Post
Noexcuses2020

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Jul 09, 2020 at 12:35 PM

PUTTING THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE

TRIGGER: Conversation with M

AUTO: He’s so f’ing arrogant. He acts like he's better than me. Who the f is he to tell me What to do. Pissed me off, he's working on the U project.

EMOTIONS: Anger + Inferiority + Frustration

RATIONAL CONVERSATION
C. I know that given you only slept for 4 hours the previous night that you were not operating at your best, so you were likely more sensitive than usual. My advice is that you act as if everything is excellent, that business is booming, and that P will be an incredible success. You came up with a great idea yesterday. I suggest you sketch what this will look like.

M. Okay

C. Here are the projects you told me you need to work on:
- Finish uploading content to PM
- Update media content on A/X
- Update PM demo to include templates
- Work on your version of PN
- PM launch plan
- Industry research
- Sketch P+PB idea

M. Yep. Those are the ones

C. Here's my advice. For today focus on Industry research + Sketch P+PB idea + Update media content

M. Okay

C. This will spur your thinking on the launch plan. On a personal level, continue to focus on your fitness and weight/fat loss goals. You are working toward getting into the best shape of your life so that when you're in the room with anyone, they think this guy must be an athlete.

M. Sounds good

C. I also think it's time that you shift from a scarcity to an abundance mindset. There is something to the Law of Attraction. I suggest you relisten the content. Simply put, you get from the universe what you put out. If you're in a fear/scarcity state, you're contracting. Suppose you're in a loving/abundant mindset, your expanding. You're freer, lighter, more fun-loving, more fun to be around, and much more likely to reach your dreams and maximize your potential and God-given skills. Remember, happiness is a skill. It requires work.

M. Makes a sense

C. Don't you feel better already about being in this loving/abundant mindset?

M. Yes, I do. Kind of amazing how this slight mental shift can have such an immediate positive impact.

C. Great. Double down on this and then come back later to discuss what you've learned and experienced.

M. You got it. Thanks. This coaching session was super helpful.

C. You bet. Speak with you later.
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*