Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 09, 2020 at 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by extirpatealone View Post
i am being very confused by me. i know i am who i am, but something in me wants me to be someone else who is kind of opposite. i’m hoping i can talk to someone because i am just being harassed by someone else in me who is there but isn’t and this someone else who is demon-like has created a woman without personality who is waiting to take over.
I see that you newly joined psych central in may. welcome. my suggestion is talk with your therapist (another of your posts stated you have a therapist) they will be able to explain to you what your diagnosis is and help you clarify be less confused, in ways that people online can not do for you. in reality your therapist is the best person for you to get any information as they know how to tell you things in a way that wont confuse or go against your treatment plans they and you are working on. for example what did they say your diagnosis is... this is turn can answer why you feel you may have someone else inside you that is harassing you. dissociative disorders usually dont have someone inside that harasses then or is a demon like, in fact theres diagnostics that state the problem can not be religious practices like spirits and demons. but there are other mental disorders that do take this into consideration. so getting information here on your problem could possibly either leave you hanging or causing more problems. so please contact your therapist and let them know what you are feeling, they are best able to help you.