View Single Post
AceScot

Member Since Jun 2020
2 hugs
given
Default Jul 10, 2020 at 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I am very sorry to hear it. It cannot be easy. Do you have children (it complicates separation)?

I very much recommend you see a therapist to help you through. Yes you can move forward and heal but it will take time and possibly professional help. Are you anticipating amicable divorce and perhaps staying on friendly terms? Remain friends? Divorcing or separating doesn’t always mean you have to lose a friend

Hugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy1111 View Post
No matter how old you are, that's a big chunk of time of your life you knew this woman. For a while there, I was married to my wife longer than I wasn't. But soon I will have been divorced longer than I have been married. Youth, marriage, divorce, recovery, new beginnings, these are all cycles too. What's your plan for recovery from depression? Maybe you begin to get better and you get remarried?
Hi guy1111, l made a big step today and have arranged to see a therapist, she maybe able to help me deal with the ever present thoughts l have of wanting to phone, txt, speak to and see my wife every minute of every day. I get upset when l try to face up to the reality of her not being part of my life. With regard depression l am feeling a bit better, l hope if l get a handle on my marital situation it will ease my suffering.
AceScot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
guy1111, RoxanneToto