View Single Post
Bobbing4Apples

Member Since Jul 2020
29 hugs
given
Smile Jul 10, 2020 at 10:01 PM

Hi icecreambananapi,
I believe I am almost at the point of real acceptance with my bipolar. It is difficult for me, because the more I accept that I have highs and lows, the less they come out, but I find that I have lost a lot of interest in things I enjoyed doing. These things I enjoyed made me manic and it felt great until the inevitable fall into dark depression. By accepting that these things were triggers for the roller coaster ride of bipolar, I allowed these things to slip away from me for me to become more at peace. I admit, I am more relaxed and feel like acceptance is coming over me. But I am bored; I am tired all the time. I have no motivation. I do not know if this is part of the journey of acceptance and once I get there, thing might start to get better, but its hard not to look for that next hit of mania. I hope this is helpful for you. It helped me by getting it off my chest. So far I find acceptance feels almost like being in a void of some sort. If there are any others who feel like they have found acceptance for what they are going through, I would appreciate some feed back on what I am going through.
Bobbing4Apples is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Dawn0813, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Dawn0813