Thread: Need to vent
View Single Post
Noexcuses2020

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Jul 11, 2020 at 11:40 AM

NEXT STEPS

M. Just need some help figuring out how to make a great day.

C. Okay. What’s on your mind?

M. Well, I had a very rough day yesterday. I hardly slept the night before, so I had very little energy. Plus, I was upset because I had not heard back from MB or DJ. And I was imaging the worst about CL.

C. What else?

M. I came up with a great idea last night and I ended up eating yogurt. It was delicious but had a high sugar content, so I was slightly heavier and had slightly higher body fat than the night before.

C. Okay. My advice is that you start having some broth late night to calm down your nerves and stomach. Overall you’re making very good progress. You hit your weight goal for the week. Tomorrow is your weekly weigh in so stick to the diet and fitness program you’ve been following, plus drink a lot of water; ideally, three liters.

M. Okay

C. My advice for today is to “run towards the fire.”

M. What do you mean by this?

C. Run toward what you fear most.

M. Go on

C. Your biggest fear is about your business failing and the financial consequences, right?

M. Yes

C. More specifically, your biggest fear is about whether or not PM will be successful, right?

M. That’s right

C. So, given this, I suggest you spend time on PM today. Work on the AX content. Work on the PAPB solution. Work on the SPM content. Work on the 10X plan.

M. Okay

C. Part of th reason I want you to work on this is because it makes you feel better when you work on PM

M. What do you mean?

C. If I’m not mistaken, you were super fired up about the SD PB, right?

M. You’re right. I was.

C. Why?

M. I loved how clean it looks. One of my goals has been to simplify the SPM demo. And the SD PM playbook looks super easy to use and implement.

C. Exactly. This is why I want you to spend time with the product. I also want you to spend time with the talk and AX content because that helps you see the value of PM. And I want you to think about PAPB to put your foot on the throat. This will allow you to tell MG that you have developed a multimedia PAPB system that includes all of the frameworks and content someone would need to include links to curated content. As opposed to one little hour course. Foot on the throat. PAPB.

M. LOVE IT! I’m going to get on this right now. Thanks!

C. Great. Go forth and conquer!
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote