View Single Post
Anonymous45504

Default Jul 11, 2020 at 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging vortex View Post
either know you won't or seem extremely unlikely

1. I want to be a dolphin, and swim through the ocean with no worries (which might happen, but I'll never get to be a dolphin, like an actual body of one which is what I want)

2. I want to journey to space (like the moon or planet mars). this one heavily relies on money (which I never have enough of), and if they ever finalise space travel (which their has been talk of, I think)

3. I'd like to send a full theme park ride with guests around the track (if they offer a backstage tour of an amusement park, maybe. but if not probably not)

all I can think of for now, but their are probably others. I'll come back to it
I want a sex change more than anything else. Needing to be a woman iv recently realized is why I've been self harming all my life. I kept this desire far out of reach all my life and suffered for it. I'm new here but I'm so happy about how I'm feeling about taking this step. It's so good that it's not a secret anymore. There is just so much else to address in order to actually make the physical/sex change. I want it more than anything but I'm pretty sure it ain't gunna happen.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, pliepla, PrettyBoy17