Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2020
360 hugs
given
Default Jul 11, 2020 at 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethRags View Post
[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"][B]

My advice is stop the physical arguments now. Don't "lean against" him. Do not get anywhere within arms' or legs' reach of him. I'm very serious. Because before you know it someone will be injured and there's major trouble then. And expense.

That children witness anything like what you've described is 100% unacceptable. Bear in mind that if there are minors in the home and the cops are called for a domestic altercation the cops are mandated to report to CPS. Once CPS is involved, you have big problems.
Yes, absolutely. Learned my lesson. It was seriously a 2sec physical altercation. He's too strong for me. . but ya, I hear you loud and clear.

I also want to add, no one got hurt. No one got pushed. My intent was not to hurt him. I see your point but where I live, physical assault is when there's INTENT to harm or someone was injured. Neither happened. My daughter was more upset about the latter half of the incident, 20ish min later.

But ya.. lesson learned. What a jerk. We've been together for 6years. He doesn't want me to leave.. but blows this completely out of proportion.
MsLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*