Thread: Need to vent
View Single Post
Noexcuses2020

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Jul 12, 2020 at 01:41 AM

RECAP

C. How was your day?

M. Thanks for asking. I had a very productive day. I worked on the PAPB project. I made excellent progress and I’m pleased with the work. I believe I’m onto something very big. To be honest, part of my motivation is to put my foot on the throat of MG. I’m tired of him acting like he’s better than me. He’s so f’ing arrogant.

C. Go on

M. I’m looking forward to dismissing his little project. I’m going to tell him that IMO there is not a significant need for one-off paid c___ when there is already so much publicly available great content on the web. My approach creates a set of f/w for specific bps that covers every phase of the cycle. I’ll show him the PAPB TOC and make the point that what people need are frameworks with examples and links to bps. That’s a more immediately actionable program.

PAPB UVP

M. Having a personalized tool with tips and and one-click access to curated bp content from the most reputable companies in the business Ed the user can immediately apply to a real world scenario versus sitting through hours of video is a 100x more effective and efficient way to drive sustainable change.

C. That is a good idea. And good for you. You’re starting to improve your self-image and self-esteem. It’s been a while.

M. Yes, it has. It does feel good to start feeling bullish.

C. So glad to here this. It’s perfectly fine to use anger and revenge as motivation, so long as you channel it properly and don’t direct these emotions to others. Always be the calmest one in the room.

M. Thanks

C. Will be interesting to see what the scale reads tomorrow.

M. Yeah, I had two slices of pizza. Other than that I stuck to K. I had roast chicken with the two slices for dinner. Other than a couple of protein bars/shakes, I didn’t eat anything else. I had some broth for an evening snack. And drank more water.

C. That’s good progress. Keep it up.

M. Thanks. Talk later.
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote