View Single Post
guy1111

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Jul 12, 2020 at 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Do you have to go? You have a good excuse to cancel, afraid to travel etc. I’d not go on vacations when I feel like this about a person.

You’ve been only married a year? I take it your children are from your first marriage? You said you don’t want kids to go through divorce but these aren’t even her kids. Or some are hers?

Was your first wife respectful and considerate or was she similar to your second wife? Is there a pattern in choosing these women (stemming from family of origin). There has to be a way to break this pattern. Your wife’s behavior is not typical and i ensure you there are many women who do not behave like this
I already took time off work. I can't go back on it. 2 kids are from my ex. She was worse! So I am grateful for that. Ya, my picker is broken. One kid is from her ex. It's a mess.

She has been super angry lately. I know it's something from her past. I step back from the moment in my mind while she is ranting and I look at her and I think "this is a very angry person".

Normally I can just tune it out and start listing all my good qualities and sometimes I actually feel better than when she starts in. Haha.

The last couple weeks she has been almost daily just ranting and raving. Hitting things, hurting her hands. It's crazy. I think she is stressed out. That's no excuse. At this point I honestly don't even care why she is so upset. The things she says she's upset about are petty. There's something going on with herself. She needs help.
guy1111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote