View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 12, 2020 at 01:35 PM

What are these Facebook posts between you and the old flame? Videos of music you shared an interest in?? Is the old flame sending you these things privately or is she posting reminiscent reminders of your past on your Facebook wall??

It’s inappropriate to be emailing back and forth with an old flame for months. 1-2 brief messages are ok then it should have stopped. You allowed this to continue.

Your old flame is clearly romantically interested. You don’t just contact an ex after 30 years just to catch up. She’s probably lonely and is contacting you to reestablish a Romantic connection again.

Your wife has reasons to be upset.

The honorable things to do is to politely exit from these communications and cease all contact out of respect for your wife. And tell your wife that you’ll be more mindful next time to limit.contact with any exes.

I also think and agree that if she went into your email that she doesn’t trust you and is suspicious already.

One answer in your poll is totally disrespectful of your wife “tell her to get over it”????

The way I see it, you owe your wife an apology for this. You were not respectful enough of a new marriage or of your wife to know that you shouldn’t be emailing back and forth with any ex’s.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Mama2006