View Single Post
Blunderring

Member Since Jul 2020
Trig Jul 12, 2020 at 10:20 PM

Dang, I have been hit BIG TIME, as MY fault... OK, i can accept it. I THOUGHT, I was being fairly "open" by MY leaving MY email open to her? I don't see/know her stuff, as she's a PHONE person and texts... I am older and can't understand her/this stuff, No MATTER. Apparently, I really SCREWED UP, so I accept this. Thank you a;ll for all your advise.... I'mma newbie 60 yr. old married dude to a 15 year old flame from grade/high school, sher married twice before and me never intimate with a gal since 25, so this is ALL new. Apparently i screwed up..... he first EX was dying from cancer and asked her to see him/with me and his new wife and talk and she agreed.
Possible trigger:
back 40+ years ago, but she kissed him on the head and talked to him and i was OK with that. He was MY ENEMY BAD,
Possible trigger:
I had to forgive him and she did finally.

So now I try and help a 40+ EX chick and I am the culprit??? OK

OK, you folks know more than ME, having been SINGLE, girlfriendless for 38+ yrs..._and the 2 were "seasonals", breaking my heart.... BUT I LOVE this GAL and shall cut it off with the old 43 yr. old flAME... THANKS ALL... I AM STUPID ON EMOTIONS AND STUFF LIKE THIS...

OH, what about leaving my Facebook/email OPEN to her for her to see stuff? Should I expect the same from her??? i ,mean we should have an open relationship?

Last edited by bluekoi; Jul 13, 2020 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: Add trigger icon. Apply trigger codes.
Blunderring is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote