View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 13, 2020 at 11:07 AM

Taking 10mg of Trilafon (perphenazine), 8a.m./2p.m. It's continuing to help keep a cap on that crazy anxiety. Also, afternoons are no worse than any other time of day, which is a great relief.

The only side effect I've noticed on the Trilafon is constipation and very frequent need to pee. The other night I couldn't sleep because of having to get up to pee every. single. hour. Also, logic tells me that urine retention (a common older AP side effect) can appear as frequent urination, since the bladder doesn't entirely empty, giving the sensation of having to pee.

I don't think I have a UTI, but I'm concerned about possibly elevated blood glucose and blood pressure that's still a somewhat high. I'm seeing my GP tomorrow to have my glucose checked and for a couple of other reasons. I dislike going to my GP, so I'm nervous.

The Amantadine...I'm not sure about it. It seems to reduce hand tremor, but not to a normal level. Considering that the med has so many side effects, I'm considering dropping it.

Covid is going crazy, especially in Florida, Texas, Arizona, and here in California. I read a post on Quora by a physician; he wrote that he believes life will be "post-covid" right about spring of 2022. That sounds logical to me. And not very pleasant. Who could have dreamed such a bizarre turn of life!

Achilles post-surgery is coming right along, as expected. 7/25 I can remove the boot. Then it's time to take really short walks. I'm excited! I imagine walking again and wow! Maybe by September I can walk around the block, or October.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous328112