Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 13, 2020 at 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowerchild25 View Post
Just read my township’s plan for reopening schools. They will most likely be doing a hybrid reopening, meaning that they will split the student body into thirds and each group will go on a different day of the week. So only two full school days a week. Where does that leave me? I can’t afford full time care for my son for the other three days. I don’t have any family that doesn’t work, except my grandmother who lives 35 mins away and is uncomfortable driving long distances. If I took him up there I’d have to get him there at like 7am in order to get to work on time. I mean it could work but only if she keeps my grandfather in long term care, which is not currently the plan.

Ugh. This on top of all of my other discoveries/self reflections have just made my head feel like it’s imploding. I have my therapist tomorrow and I’m going to try to work with her to figure out which issue to tackle first. It’s just too much too fast.
Yeh, when it gets like this, I gotta take it one thing at a time. You'll get it sorted.

Hugs from:
bizi