Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 13, 2020 at 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheRainbow View Post
I am confirmed to be in a mixed episode. My pdoc also went back and showed me from her notes that this happens every year, even the years I think it didn't. So we're doing exactly what has worked every year since I've been on clozapine and increasing my dose by 25 mg for 3 days and lowering my Emsam dose for the same time. Then we'll reassess. I'm not going to start the change until tomorrow because I have to take my cat to the vet tomorrow and the increased clozapine makes me sleep a lot, which is the point. She said I did a good job catching this early and getting to her (although this appointment was set months ago so I didn't have to do anything but I would have because I know my sleep patterns are my mood patterns and I've been very moody for a while. )

My therapist seemed more skeptical and seemed to think I'm just having a hard time because of things going on in my life. He's not wrong but he can't see the mood for himself over the phone. And then I just wanted to apologize for being moody with him and we're working on not apologizing all the time when it is not needed. It was just a weird session with him. I'm feeling messed up about it though because I started crying near the end and because he can't see me he didn't know. I should have told him I suppose but there wasn't time to get into it and I just was done. If I had let the tears really come they wouldn't have stopped.

I just am tired. I hope I sleep tonight. I feel pretty wound up but maybe.

I hope that you can pull out of this Mixed episode ASAP... Mixed to me is the absolute worse !!

Take extra care of yourself and remember to be kind to yourself

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, bpcyclist, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
BeyondtheRainbow, bpcyclist