Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,565 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 14, 2020 at 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
So sorry, Beyond, but at least you have data and a plan now, so that is positive.

If you ever feel up to it, I would be incredibly grateful if you could write down for us what your mixed episodes are actually like--what do you feel, experience, what is it like. I get them a fair bit and I have found them to be quite mysterious and that a lot of professionals just are not really totally familiar wiht them, as your story points out. Anyhow, I would sure appreciate hearing your description of things. Thanks!!!!!!!!
I'm happy to do this, just please remind me in a week or so if I forget. Mixed episodes are my most frequent and definitely most painful. In fact my pdoc told me once that they are the hardest thing she has to see people go through.

I won't write more as it is 2:20 AM and I've actually gotten some sleep tonight. Not enough and I still am a dysphoric mess but I don't want to get into something and ignore my body telling me to sleep. (Which I definitely do).

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist