View Single Post
MissUdy

Member Since Mar 2020
269 hugs
given
Default Jul 14, 2020 at 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comrademoomoo View Post
If Covid is here to stay, remote working should be here to stay. I am not advocating avoiding everything, but where there are alternatives available which eliminate risk (even if those alternatives are not ideal), we should choose those alternatives because we care about the lives of others. I think it's pretty foolish to model our choices on those of businesses. Business has opened for profit, not for welfare.

And to be clear, BACP guidance remains unchanged on one basic and critical matter: therapists should continue to work remotely wherever possible.
Some people are very lucky and have alternative ways of working remotely, with their jobs or therapy or anything else. I don’t have alternative ways of doing those things effectively (I work in medical records in a hospital, oh my, this year has been fun) so you will have to excuse my careless behaviour of moving around in the world during a pandemic, potentially spreading the virus to others and killing them while I’m just trying to earn a wage and stay alive.....yes what a thoughtless individual I must be.
MissUdy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote