View Single Post
Anonymous328112

Default Jul 14, 2020 at 10:51 AM

since I left home, I’ve lost 8lbs. I’m not overweight but I’m definitely not in my ideal weight zone. I’m a lot closer now. I guess good comes from living in your car and barely eating. Haha.

Work was rough last night. The good news is I’m 100% capable of this job. It’s not the job that’s the problem, or the walking, it’s the massive size of the building and how I get turned around so easy and panic. I got lost yesterday and had a panic attack. I was so disoriented I didn’t even recognize the aisle signs. I didn’t handle it well, but when I finally found someone to help I went to our trainer and asked for help with some guides to get me to the break room and main entrance. Verbally I can’t follow directions, that whole “go north and take a left” crap just doesn’t register. It’s one of my biggest flaws. I make the joke it’s hilarious I have a masters degree in education no less and I can’t read a damn map or follow directions”. It’s more of a pitiful statement than a joke. Lol

I felt better after having a “cheat sheet” of where to find specific sets of stairs and a path I can follow everyday. It really helped. I’m not used to 10 hr shifts so that last bit drags along, but I get it done. This is day 3/4!!! I’ve walked 17mi in two days. I’m gonna be so fit. Lol

I’m just happy things are looking up for me. I have a job that doesn’t stress me out, I have a roof over my head, food to eat and time to take care of myself and see my new therapist and psychiatrist. Everything is OK right now; and I feel so good about it.

Seeing the psychiatrist today — let’s see how that goes.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous45023, BeyondtheRainbow, bpcyclist, Moose72, Nammu, Sunflower123, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist