View Single Post
puzzclar
Elder

Member Since Jan 2010
101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 14, 2020 at 09:31 PM

I save old paperwork. And then HATE going through the papers. But I know it has to be done. I"m not organized in some areas of my life. I understand my life, and I have compassion for others who do the same thing. I"m resisting writing how to fix the issue, but I know the answer is already inside of you!!! You may not believe that but I do. Each of us can discover the way out. Some study it out, That's me. Some wait for things to happen, not the best way but I do know that taking small actions every day will help. Make it a habit to select one item and decide if you want to keep it or if you can do something with the item.

Small actions, lead to BIG rewards. Discovering your purpose can be extremely helpful.

There I go, giving ideas that have worked for me. I hope I gave an idea. But I do believe that the answer is within YOU!! You got this!! (If I need to be your cheerleader, I will. And I don't even know you that well. But I do know that we all need someone on our side who believes in us)
puzzclar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Mopey