View Single Post
The_little_didgee
Grand Magnate

Member Since Apr 2013
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 15, 2020 at 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy17 View Post
I've often wondered if the main issue is not having a penis...I just don't know how to express myself sexually without one...or at least one as small as it is. So my experience of sexual pleasure is almost exclusively from masturbation and orgasm is exclusively from masturbation. But masturbation means I have to interact with my "wrong" genitals and sometimes can't get enough stimulation unless I unless I unfortunately use a vibrator but since that is 100% associated with women's sexuality, there's shame there that I have to resort to that. I didn't have such a hard time with masturbation until after my relationship dissolved and all that gender dysphoria I was able to ignore while pretending to be a girl so a guy would date me (the only person ever remotely interested in a long-term relationship I've met in my nearly 32 years of life) came back and worse than ever.

I can relate to your experiences. Sexuality is something I struggle with due to my anatomy. I'm transgender, a male in a female's body.

When I tried relationships it was nearly impossible to perform. I had to stop pursuing romantic relationships, because it took everything out of me to act and feel sexual. The only joy I get now is from self-pleasure. Creativity has helped me work around the anatomy issues.

I've been told hormone therapy will help with this. It may not completely eliminate it though.

There are toys and prosthetic devices that can help. Some are specifically for FTM. I haven't tried any of them, yet.

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady