View Single Post
newtus
The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 15, 2020 at 08:44 PM

If I get this job, assuming they call me, since they said they want to, it’ll add 750 more to our income a month.

That’s almost 4K a month. I think we settled on a house. It’s not the best one but the foundation and skirting is in the price. So all we’d have to do is set up the septic system since it’s in the country, and the electrical and water line. Which the water line I think we are gonna put it down ourselves. My dad used to own and operate a construction company back in the 80s and 90s and 70s. So he already has all that equipment. Tractors, dump trucks, etc the world.

Otherwise we would have to deal with foundation, skirting, septic system, electrical pole installation and meter, water line and water meter hookup, getting the driveway poured, carport built, and of course permits for all of that. There’s something else I think. Oh! A/c system also. We’d have to pay thousands upon thousands out of our pocket.

But the price of the house is a lot but it comes with most of that in the price. We’d save money by choosing to go this way. And then just digging a trench/laying pvc type stuff for the water. So all we’d be paying for out of pocket/cash. Would be water meter and electric pole meter, and then the septic system and installation.

Gonna go see the model home tomorrow. Will ask for a full rundown of the price. Won’t go through with the application until I get approved for that job, if I do.

And also gonna ask if it comes with all the appliances. Did more research on that and I believe it does. Except washer and dryer. But all the kitchen appliances it does I think.

[emoji854]

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

newtus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird, bpcyclist, Desoxyn, Job 30 26, Sometimes psychotic