View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 16, 2020 at 10:25 PM

Hi crew. In just a few days my spirit has sunk about our new grant. I'm going to submit my 'resignation' as soon as I can. In line with thinking about the leanest way to write an Obit (so something is ritually done and past), I think just three sentences relating before (fore), now, and next.

Fore: I simply kept focus and did the work in a direct, businesslike way. I read the grant several times and answered the grant's questions.

Now: the key program lead is blaming, accusing, and denying any personal responsibility. She lectures me on "people not listening" and doesn't "hear" what's in the grant or what I say. She wants to speak with no interruptions, not even to help her understand (listening) to what I say. Though on every call to polish and complete the draft, she claims now her views where ignored (because I in particular don't 'listen.') End of April she was all praises; now all criticisms. There seems no give.

Next: completing this Obit settled my mind. Express my withdrawal to this person and my client. Mourn and grieve for what might have been. Cheer for the heartache I'm dodging.
Revu2

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote