View Single Post
Cocosurviving
Elder

Member Since Sep 2012
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 17, 2020 at 03:32 AM

I am pretty proud of myself. I have walked the last five weeks straight and the last five days in a row.

My goal is to have regular activity and stay active. I do not focus on how long I walk. Some days are longer and other days I walk a shorter distance.

I thought about joining Weight Watchers in 2017. I joined a few of their online groups. I noticed many of the people weighed theirselves very often.

I learned I had Hashimoto which explained my weight gain. I decided right then to only weigh myself every two weeks. I have stuck to that and it works for me.

I am not on a temporary diet. I am changing my eating for life to assist with my overall health and autoimmune diseases/rare diseases.

Each person has to find what works for them. Me, personally my weight fluctuates and I just monitor it because I do not want diabetes or heart disease etc. I do stay active regularly as well.

I lost 60 lbs over a period of time by just walking regularly. During this time period, I changed my eating however did not counting calories.
I just make healthy choices with the foods I pick out.
Certain foods I eat in moderation.
I have added in yoga and pilates (at home).

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata

Last edited by CANDC; Jul 17, 2020 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: Merged posts posted to older posts
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady