View Single Post
newlyD

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Jul 17, 2020 at 09:37 AM

1. Do you have first hand experience with a blended family or divorce?Yes Explain. 2nd marriage was with a women with 3 teenagers. I have one teenager and a elementary child.
2. What is the best thing you've experienced about it? When we all got along it was great. In other words, what are the strengths of blended families or divorce from your experience? The divorce was very hard.
3. What are the hardest parts about blended families and divorce? Communication and trying to understand people that have lived a certain way before the marriage.
4. If you could go back in time and make one significant change, what would it be? I would have dated her longer and not rushed the marriage.
5. Are you religious and/or spiritual? Yes How does this play a role in marriage and divorce? She is very faith conscience yet she would be very angry towards me often. as well as very judgmental which goes against the bible.
6. How do you think bipolar plays a part in divorce or blended families? A lot. What are things to be cautious of? Not being united.
7. Do you have tips for someone thinking about divorce or separation? A little We have two little kids and I'm thinking about doing a trial separation to clear my mind and take a breather from our unhealthy relationship.
newlyD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote