View Single Post
sadp8r

Member Since May 2013
1,688 hugs
given
Post Jul 18, 2020 at 01:23 PM

Yes I can relate to that entire statement .....I've lived with bipolar a long time ...even before I was diagnosed and learned about the symptoms as I looked back at my life I saw how my life went through the highs and lows extremely
During the times I had been so depressed even severely depressed I would isolate for months. Even seeking out jobs working overnights in warehouses where there wasn't alot of workers .....
Now with this pandemic sometimes i have been isolating more and more. At first it was to help slow the spread of this virus as I don't want to get infected and unknowingly infect others ....
Tho now after losing 2 close friends in March ,1 to virus and 1 who took her own life ...I can hardly sleep ...especially knowing so many are suffering and dieing everyday ...
I already gave agoraphobia but it has gotten worse the more I stay in by myself the more I'm actually afraid of going out ...I don't think it's just because of virus but now due to my mental health
I do have days tho few I'm able to get things done in my apt .. yet more days I just have less and less motivation to get anything done
I'm not in a crisis ....I had a wonderful counselor for over 13 years who helped me understand my illness and symptoms ... And now I have PC ....which I'm on everyday now and is a great support ....so I know what to do when it comes to my symptoms ...just the loneliness does get the best of me some days ....yet some days I win the fight and able to get a little motivated
I hold on to Hope cause no one knows what tomorrow may bring ..if it's a bad/sad day and I get through it than it's a day I won the fight ....if it's a good day it gives fuels my strength to fight the next day
It's what I like about PC talking with friends it's like one day they help when I'm down the next I can help when their down ...knowing were not alone in the fight is a huge help and very encouraging
Thank You for posting that message. I hope I made sense ....please be safe everyone
sadp8r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Breaking Dawn, Nammu

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Breaking Dawn, zapatoes