View Single Post
sadp8r

Member Since May 2013
1,688 hugs
given
Smile Jul 19, 2020 at 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
Dear @sadp8r, Thank you so very much for your post! God bless you! You speak for many of us so well! I'm not bipolar, but on every other level I am the way you describe. And I am so very sorry about the loss of your 2 friends. I couldn't help crying. That is so extremely, painfully sad. I hope with all my heart that you will be able to find a way to some sort of peace & comfort for yourself. I will keep you in my prayers. And like you, I feel that PC has been extremely healthy for me, & I'm very grateful I found it & all of you!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MESSAGE IT MEANT ALOT TO ME I APPRECIATE IT ...
Honestly I wasn't doing well in March and April ...now my sleeping is all messed up ...I'm up all night and only sleep a few hours during the day ....some days I'm worried about having another total relapse in symptoms again ...I had been doing so well in my recovery when it comes to my mental illness
So I have been on PC more everyday ....even tho I wasn't on PC alot I still came on now and then to keep in touch with several friends
Yes PC is Huge support in my life ...it helps knowing were not alone especially at a time like this with all going on in the world
I do Hope also You are safe and well ....Thank You Again
sadp8r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn